Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Day two: Nine things about myself.
Wow, now this is a vague one.
1. Despite writing my own cub stories, I'm not a huge fan of cub artwork, and readily admit that most of my favorite "furry" pieces of artwork have nothing to do with cubs. That's a larger issue though. Possibly related to the utter crapness or disturbing weirdness of many cub artists.
2. I speak some French. In fact, it was one of my best subjects at school. This is less an achievement for me and more an admonition of the poor standards English speakers have for learning other languages. I won awards for this subject, but I doubt my ability to hold a proper conversation with a proper Francophone.
3. I'm a big fan of beers. I've listened to a lot of anti-beer rambling, unsurprisingly all from people who have tried one taste of some inferior brew (warm, natch) and never even attempted to try another. A well-chilled Japanese lager would usually shut them right up, but hey. Such people often prefer chick's drinks, and look like utter wankers in public, appearing even less macho than the women in the bar.
4. Apparently, I'm good with kids. Also decent with animals. Except peacocks. Fuck peacocks. Seriously. They're just flamboyant turkeys.
5. I love martial arts, weaponry and mixed-martial-arts. Related to this: I am a huge proponent of concealed carry, firearms/weaponry ownership and such.
6. I'm pro youth-rights, and have been since I myself was a young teenager, after not only experiencing incredibly stifling ageism but being made aware of issues that frankly chilled my blood. That's a topic for another day of course. Related to this, I'm a social and economic libertarian. .
7. I'm a coffee-addict.
8. My accent is weird. Not that it matters, because I can change it on the spot. I've been told by several folks to get into the voice-acting business, but told by just as many to avoid it like the plague. I do suppose I'm pretty good at it, but...
9. I like turtles.
Just kidding. I have been writing since I was twelve, and I started writing my first furry story when I was sixteen. I devote at least a few hours a day, if I can, to writing something, whether it's a story or a journal/article. That's not an attempt to meet some form of quota, but rather just because I like to write. The practice certainly helps though.
8 years, 2 months ago
03 Dec 2010 21:56 CET