• Cost-wise, we're looking at about $12 per person. No, I'm not paying for everybody. =P
• Hit the ATM before we meet up so you have some cash handy (you'll need it for the light rail anyway). This way we can avoid the confusion of giving the waitress a dozen different credit/debit cards.
• To keep things simple, and to keep costs down, we'll be ordering family-style. Individual dinner platters tend to get lost in the shuffle and cost more per person.
• Each family-style item is enough for about 2 people, so let's not go overboard at first. We've made that mistake before, and ended up carting a ton of leftovers back to the hotel. We can always order more if we need to.
• Because we're a fairly large group (we average around a dozen), I like to call the restaurant 30 minutes ahead so they can prepare for us. So, it'll help if everyone that's going could give me a TXT or IM by 5:30pm so I can give them a headcount.