1. Why did you choose your fursona? I am otherkin, I didn't choose a fursona; I just remembered what I am. However, my first contact with a live rabbit did help me to realize that.
2. If you found 1 million dollars and no one was around, what would you do with it? I would get a life, go to school without stress, invest carefully, and complete many of my dreams that require money.
3. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? I would have stopped us from coming to earth.
4. What is the most difficult thing you have ever done? Mandatory schooling.
5. Name the top ten things you hold close to you? The Fandom, friends, kin, music, computers, internet, art, learning, appreciation from others, love
6. If you could have any super power imaginable, what would it be? Mastery over time, which is sorta a set of powers moving back and forth between times in your body as it is or into your body as it was, and pausing of time to move around within it.
7. Favorite Sport or hobby or both? :3 There aren't many sports out there that do not deal with men acting like testosterone driven monkeys, but I can't think of anything I do that is really a hobby. Maybe, practicing violin?
8. If you could only visit 10 that you would more than likely never meet, who would they be? I would love to meet Zen to know what personality is behind such great diligence and creativity toward erotic art. I'd like to hangout with
9. What kind of personality do you have and what personalities do you like in others? Well, I really am a stereotypical bunny: my mind is always on sex, and being cute and cuddly with others with relatively high energy, however, I do have a deeply philosophical side which... no one would be able to keep a cute and cuddly attitude in this world if they didn't have deep philosophical roots behind it. I deeply desire the same in others, but I do appreciate the artistic aspects in others that I lack myself.
10. What things do you hate the most? Pride, Greed, Aggressive Ignorance, refusal to change for the better, the desire to make other people feel less beautiful/important; basically, I hate humanity.
11. What are your thoughts on immortality? I think it would be the greatest curse goddess could ever place on humanity. Nothing else in this universe could teach humanity faster how precious each moment is, how little arguments matter, how beautiful nature really is, and how to find peace in the world than being forced live. It would be as if to say to the world, "there is no more running away from life."