Yep, I'm contemplating how to handle those.
My usage over the last years was like this:
- Stuff that was actually done BY me, so, my colouration tries go into the main gallery.
- Stuff that was done FOR me (along with colouration WIPs) goes into Scraps
This was done so that "my gallery" would really show MY works.
Now the thing is, I've got less than 20 pieces in my gallery, and I've given up/stopped colouring by now. Well, maybe I'll do a little icon or something once in a while, but officially I don't bother with it anymore.
- My gallery and thus profile front will always looks the same for quite a long time (except one day after uploading a new commission, the time I keep them in my main gallery to be seen)
- All the much greater pics, commissions, will not be seen.
So, right now I guess I'll change it like this:
- The colourations stay in main, in addition all "big" commissions/gifts/whatever get in there as well.
- Scraps will be used for commissions/gifts that are quick sketches, not full-colour stuff and maybe old, not so accurate-anymore pics.
I'm not entirely sure, but that's the plan for now.
7 years ago
13 Nov 2011 10:21 CET