Yesh, it's that time of year for Canadians. I'll be over in Victoria again this weekend to spend time with my Canadian in-laws for Thanksgiving with my hubby. :3 This will be my first Canadian Thanksgiving, since they celebrate it October 9th, instead of the traditional American November 24th. So looking forward to that. :3 Since we're on the topic of my mate, I figure I will go ahead and make my own little relationship meme thing. :3
1. Who is your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend? [icon]Salem[/icon]
2. How long have you been together? 1 year, 6 months
3. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend? I met Salem on FA, first as friends. I knew him through
and we both met when we joined an orgy picture on FA, where we saw each other and began talking. We were good friends for about a month before we hitched up together.
4. How old are you and your significant other? I'm 21 and he's 26. 5. Who pronounced the love for the other first? Salem.
6. Where did you go on your first date? He flew down in October 2010 and we spent an entire week together down in Millington, Tennessee where I used to live.
7. When was your first intimate kiss? Our first night together, when we layed in bed and kissed for hours. :3 8. How many girlfriends/boyfriends did he/she have in the past? Do you honestly know? A. None. B. Yes, I honestly believe him.
9. What is his/her ethnicity? He is a white Canadian boy. XP
10. What is his/her favorite food? A good hamburger, but loves most items at a place called Montana's, up in Victoria, Canada
11. What is he/she like if he/she is mad? Quiet, conservative, snippy, occasionally raises his voice 12. What is the most romantic thing he’s/she’d ever done?
Besides sweeping me off my feet when he pronounced his love to me first, letting me know just how much I mean to him, the most romantic thing he has ever done is when he finally proposed to me.
13. Describe how he/you proposed to you. He took me up to a big hill with the city in the background as an overcast of Victoria, on Christmas Day night, when it was cold and raining, but it was a beautiful and wonderful night. <3 14. What has been the biggest surprise about your significant other since you’ve been together? Seeing how he has grown as a person since we have opened each other's hearts up. Since this has been a tough year for us, we've both grown as people, but more so him especially. I'm so very proud of him. <3
15. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple? The fact that we are so far away and hardly ever see each other is the killer for us. I moved up to Washington State to be closer to him, but now that I am only a ferry ride away from him, it makes things difficult that I have come so far to see him, but now it's more so a slap to the face.
16. Did you go to the same school? Nope. Not even close.
16. Are you from the same home town? Over 3,500 miles away.
17. Who is smarter? It's debatable really. We're both smart in our own ways, but it does make us a bit opinionated and it does lead to arguments occasionally. We both have strict viewpoints on the world and it seems our opinions will not sway the other.
18. Who is the most sensitive? It's hard to tell at this point, but up to now, I believe I am the most sensitive to things now, when he's not very much anymore. He used to be when we first got together.
19. Who has the worst temper? Without a doubt, me. I have my Dad's calm before the storm anger. Salem does get mad, but not as often as me and usually he doesn't get mad at little things. I have gotten so much better as of late, but I think I still have the worst temper, thanks to having too much of my Dad in me. @.@
20. Who does the most cooking? He does. Usually he likes to treat me with the occasional breakfast, or cooking some snacks for me later on, when I hardly ever cook. I know how to cook and have done it for 2 years, but I am just not motivated enough to continuously cook for other people.
21. Who is the most stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but I think who takes the cake is Salem. Salem is one of the most stubborn felines I have ever dealt with. Throwing a cinder-block will not destroy his resolve once he has his mind set on something... nothing.
22. Who hogs the bed most? Totally me... I am used to sleeping alone, since I've done it most of my life, so I got in the bad habit of making the bed sheets into my personal little cocoon, plus I like sleeping in the middle of the bed as well, so he usually has to say "Move over huuuuuuuun, why do you always take all of the bed?" or something like that to get my kitty butt over. XD
23. Who does the laundry? Well, since we're not living together, not applied. However, when we did live together, we both went out to laundromats and did our own clothes, but we folded our own clothing.
24. Who’s better with the computer? I'm much better with the computer, since I have done the most with computers and have gone to college for it as well.
25. Who drives when you are together? It just depends. Since I'm not a Canadian yet and we don't live together at the moment, I drive when he comes to visit me in Washington State, and he drives when I visit Victoria. 26. Who eats more? He does, definitely. That man packs on some food, but he still stays fairly slim. :3
27. Who wakes up earlier? At the current moment, it's me. I wake up in early in the mornings for my job while he usually works early afternoons.
28. Who is more jealous? We're both fairly jealous people, especially of each other, but when it comes down to it, I am the more jealous one.
29. What is your and his/her job? I am a receiving/inventory manager at Office Depot, while he is a kitchen manager at KFC.
Soooo that's all I can come up with. :3 Feel free to fill this out as well if you so wish, just be sure to give credit. <3