Stolen from Asuraludu, who in turn stole it from someone else.
Most of us here were raised on cartoons. And thank goodness, because if not, plenty of us would never have turned furry. The cartoon world threw all manner of curvy, soft, cuddleable characters at us to make interesting sensations occur in our pee-pee places. My list of characters I like goes on and on and on, but here's my current top ten.
10. Peepers from Rock-A-Doodle Pure fetish material. She's a mouse, which automatically perks my interest, but she also has glasses, big feet, an adorable lisp, and a butt so big it probably has a moon. Also, she can pilot a damn helicopter. What's not to love?
9. Tammy from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Tammy's a pretty rare specimen of a female character. She's cute but in an unusual way, with her beanpole body and big nuzzleable nose. Plus for a one-shot character, she's got quite a lot of personality. She's bold and energetic, feeling all her emotions very strongly. Plus, she's got a hot mom. And if you're particularly kinky, a roly-poly little sister.
8. Mrs. Elizabeth Brisby from The Secret Of NIMH Mrs. Brisby is pretty much the epitome of courage. She exemplifies that bravery isn't fearlessness; it's fighting through fear to do what needs to be done. She's so meek and soft-spoken on the surface, but shows incredible determination in her love for her family. Plus she's beautiful. She makes me want to cup her gently in my hand, pet her fur and feed her cheese.
7. Dale from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Part of why I like Dale so much is that I kinda am him in a lot of ways. Especially as a kid. I could empathize with him a lot. Goofy, hyperactive, not too fond of concentrating on anything for very long... It hit hard whenever he'd mess something up and the other Rangers would get on him about it. Even if my crush on Dale is a bit platonic, I'd still love to hang out with him. He's fun personified, and cute too! Love that nose and that stylin' shirt!
6. Princess Nausicaä from Nausicaä Of The Valley Of The Wind I checked the manga of Nausicaä out of my local library, and soon after unhesitatingly paid $80 for my own copy of the whole series. Nausicaä Is an astonishing character. She is endlessly loving of all living things. To her, plants, insects, humans and squirrelfoxes are all equally deserving of life. While war rages around her, she comforts all sides. But she's fierce also, skilled at flying and swordfighting. She's the kind of hero who's both flawed enough to feel real, yet principled and goodhearted enough that the rest of the characters can all find something to admire in her. Plus, she's a redhead! And she looks great in blue!
5. Slappy Squirrel from Animaniacs Having a crush on Slappy would definitely be dangerous. But you know she's gotta have experience! She's quick to complain about everything, but she's also smart, funny as hell and probably the most genre-savvy toon in existence. I imagine if you can get past the anvils and dynamite, she'd show you a hell of a time. Plus, sometimes her gooey soft side shows through when she's with Skippy. Also, I would totally give her a footrub in a heartbeat.
4. Foxglove from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Foxglove singlehandedly made me fall in love with bats. Could she possibly be any cuter!? That pretty pink fur! Those leafy ears! That kissable nose! That round tushie! That brain-meltingly adorable giggle! I even love the sound effect she makes when she's flying! Plus she's got a personality that is pure affection. I can only imagine what it'd be like to be held in those wings. Foxglove is sweet, fun, effervescent, cuddly and a perfect antidote to all those nasty pop culture bat myths.
3. Abigail from Once Upon A Forest This movie has a lot of flaws, but I love it anyway because I love the characters so much. Joyful Michelle, thoughtful Edgar, lovable Russell and adventurous Abigail. Of course, this brave little mousie in overalls is my favorite. I would have loved to go on adventures with her as a kid, if I were also a small furry creature. She's capable, resourceful, caring and high-spirited. Did I meantion she's freakin' cute too?
2. Fifi LaFume from Tiny Toon Adventures As much as I love everyone else on the list, my heart has always beat strongest for these top two. Heck, the reason I'm a little toon fox is because Alex started off as a Mary Sue whose entire purpose was to get together with Fifi. Oh, how shall I count the ways I love thee? For starters, she's purple. Mmmm. And that tail! Oh, I could get lost in it! Her accent makes me melt. Her nose fills me with an unquenhable desire to smooch it. She's curvier than Lombard Street. But she'd just be another fleeting crush if I only loved her for her appearance. Fifi is bombastically flirty. She is the zenith of love. Yet she's neither a bimbo or a stalker. She's smart, polite and levelheaded in the episodes where she's not chasing le boys. She just wants someone to love her despite her stink. I don't know exactly what she smells like, but I am 100% confident that I would bask in her odor and revel in it. It would be the most perfect perfume. I would rub my face in her überfluffy tail and inhale until I passed out...
1. Gadget Hackwrench from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers But as much as I love Fifi, Gadget is still the mouse who changed my life. I can still remember the night that "To The Rescue" was shown in its entirety in primetime. I watched it as a kid knowing that this was a moment. And when Gadget appeared on screen, it was love at first sight. For starters, she is just the right amount of beauty and cute. Her gorgeous blue eyes, pretty ears, dainty feet, graceful tail, and oh my those hips! It's Gadget's inside that I really fell in love with though. As a kid, I practically worshipped her. And it was largely because I wished Gadget could be my mom. She was everything the opposite of my real mother. Gadget has a heart as big as the moon. She loves to help others. I can't imagine her ever being petty or dishonest. Plus she's brilliant without being the slightest bit smug. And even when she's scatterbrained or socially awkward, I can empathize. Gadget is a character I'd like to be with or be like. A hug from her would be my idea of heaven.
Those are my top ten, but I love variety, so here's a bunch more runners up in vaguely random order. Some I might like to snuggle with, hang out with, give them a hug, or I just think they're cute.