I know some of you have asked about commissions in the past. Well, now's your chance. I'm going to do this in a different way than most people, though.
Make me an offer!
That's right. This will be a "Name your own price" commission. Five slots will be opened for this.
Here's the rules:
1) Post here to let me know your idea, and what medium you would like (pencil sketch, digital sketch, digital ink, or full color digital.)
2) If I like your idea, I will respond to your post and ask you to send me a PM with what your offer is for payment. If you do not PM me and make your offer (say, $25 for inked) in this journal's thread or elsewhere where it can be seen by the public, you forfeit your commission. The last thing I want is people to start whining because person 1 paid $20 for a pencil sketch where person 2 paid $25 for a digital color.
3) I reserve the right to refuse any request. Particularly if you hound me daily about your commission, I will probably refund your money and not finish your piece.
4) I work on a deposit system. Half of the agreed upon price is due before work starts, the rest is due upon completion.
5) I will not draw: Cub, scat, vore/gore, piss, hyper, and canon characters (Sonic, MLP, Krystal, etc.)
not necessarily a rule, but just to note: I'm not that great at drawing males and muscular characters.
7 years, 8 months ago
01 Sep 2011 00:45 CEST