OKAY so I am trying to move away from the Slavestream sessions, BUT, it does appear I am just going to need to schedule some this month.
Aside from people who are already in the process of setting their dates (you know who you are - if you're uncertain, ask me in EMAIL) I will ONLY be taking ONE Slavestream slot this month from FA and ONE from IB. IMPORTANT: PICK ONE! If you bid in the FA slot auction DO NOT bid in the IB auction. If you bid in the IB auction, DO NOT bid in the FA auction. Bidders jumping from one to the other will be deleted.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I offer Art Slave stream sessions, where I draw as much as I can of whatever you want me to draw (with the few limitations listed below) for 5 hours while you get to sit and watch as I am drawing, giving instant feedback, corrections, changes, etc. We set a date and time and you get your commissioned art right then, bam, when the session ends. No email tag back and forth with sketches and corrections, no waiting weeks and months between emails, etc. We'll also be scheduling a fallback date and time just in case Life Happens and something gets in the way of the scheduled session.
Since I am going to be limiting how frequently I do these from here on out, this slot is going to be auctioned here in this journal. Bidding will start at the standard price of $200, with bid increments of $5. Bids must be placed as responses to the current high bid in the original bid comment thread. I will try to keep misplaced or invalid bids deleted, but ultimately, it's your responsibility to see if you've been outbid in a response that wasn't directly to your bid.
Bidding will end MONDAY, October 7th, at 9pm US Central time. I will contact the winner and make payment instructions then. Winner must be ready to send payment via PayPal or Serve.com by the close of the auction.
Terms, restrictions, disclaimers:
1. No poop, no females, herms, or girly/femboi characters. Pretty much ANYTHING else I am fine with drawing. Please ASK ME if you think you have something I might say no to, or if you're not certain whether your requests would fall into the above categories or not.
2. If you want a pic involving one of my characters, there may be additional restrictions, but even then I'm pretty open. "Wolfblade" is off the menu, but any other character of mine is up for grabs.
3. If what you want involves someone else's personal character or fursona, they will have to note me from their account on FA or IB giving me permission before the stream session, and whenever possible, I would prefer if they can attend the session as well.
4. These are timed drawing sessions, so the more drawings you want, the faster/sketchier I have to go. Quantity vs quality. Here are examples of previous streams: https://inkbunny.net/journalview.php?id=1918 Remember IB allows multiple images per submission, so some of those with only one thumbnail are still links to several drawings. I seem to generally be able to do one figure/character per half hour (half hour per figure for sketch stage, another half hour per figure for inks), give or take depending on image complexity and desired detail. Fine details, fancy costumes, very elaborate characters, any kind of background or machinery, will all reduce that estimate as those obviously take more time than just drawing bodies. Again, quantity vs quality.
5. I don't do "private" commissions. All my work is made available on annual cd releases. If you want to be anonymous when I post it, that's fine. If it's a squicky/sensitive topic that you don't want me to post, but I can still share freely with friends, then note/email me and ask, I might do it anyway. If I can't post it OR share it, then I'm not going to be drawing it.
6. By default, these streams will be private/invite-only. If you want your session to be public, I am fine with that, but fair warning: I get distracted quite easily with a full room of people. I enjoy public streams, they're more fun and engaging and help keep my energy up, but just keep that in mind. If I feel I've let myself be seriously excessively distracted, I'll likely go a bit into overtime to make up for it, but that will be at my discretion.
7. References are required. If you want me to draw a character with no references, or you want me to draw an image to be used as a reference, you understand that will eat up a much larger amount of your time. I will do my best to make the character "right" to you, which is much more time consuming than just working from an existing ref. I'm very particular about trying to get a character "right" by the owner.
I'll make a reply to this journal to get the bidding started. To bid, reply to the highest bid in that comment thread. Please keep non-bid comments out of the bidding thread.