Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
 
ScalieButt
ScalieButt
Stats joined 4 years, 5 months ago s 63 j 354 v 52,102 v:s 36,961 v:j 15,141 f 4,344 w 409 c:g 2,381 c:r 6,055
Chihiro the Burb Bleping (Gift) by ScalieButt
 
Chihiro the Burb Bleping (Gift)
Twitter
Draggy's mouth is on fire now, ate very spicy salsa. xwx
11 hrs, 12 mins ago
 
 
Random Draggy Thoughts
The thing about being a fur that's bisexual is that you have like a 10% chance of having a female mate. :u Because like 90% of the fur fandom is gay as hell or not interested. :u There's always this...
12 hrs, 25 mins ago
Lucid Dreaming Kinda Helps (TMI)
With developing any sona I have, because well, I do have a habit of switching sonas a lot, so the more I lucidly dream about being a current sona, the more they feel like me, or feel real to me. Like...
2 days, 15 hrs ago
show original thumbnails
Chihiro the Burb Bleping (Gift) by ScalieButt
 
 
Chihiro the Burb Bleping (Gift...
ATTEMPT 1: Masquerade Lady. by ScalieButt
 
 
ATTEMPT 1: Masquerade Lady.
Marty the Marten (Art Trade) by ScalieButt
 
 
Marty the Marten (Art Trade)

PoolsSubmissions grouped togetherSee All
Marty the Marten (Art Trade) by ScalieButt
My Part of the Art Trade
1 submission
Shirt Cuddles~ (Gift from Pyro) by ScalieButt
Cutebold (Gift) by ScalieButt
Gifts from Friends/Random Furs
Just gifts from furs I know, or whatever~. Thankies to all who drew these. >/w/<
5 submissions
Sylthis the Druidic Elf by ScalieButt
+2
ELVES. >:c
1 submission
See More in Pools
Relax! Hot Springs Adventure - page 05 by kitsuneyoukai
 
 
Relax! Hot Springs Adventure -...
 
Relax! Hot Springs Adventure - page 04 by kitsuneyoukai
 
 
Relax! Hot Springs Adventure -...
 
Happy Daddy's Day! by Toasts
 
 
Happy Daddy's Day!
 
by Toasts
CATastrophe #0094 by Catastrophecomics
 
 
CATastrophe #0094
Relax! Hot Springs Adventure - page 03 by kitsuneyoukai
 
 
Relax! Hot Springs Adventure -...
 
Relax! Hot Springs Adventure - page 02 by kitsuneyoukai
 
 
Relax! Hot Springs Adventure -...
 
Acquired Taste Page. 1 by StrippedDown
 
 
Acquired Taste Page. 1
 
THE IMP - Ch.2 Page2 by ImpXimon
 
 
THE IMP - Ch.2 Page2
 
by ImpXimon
THE IMP - Ch.2 Page1 by ImpXimon
 
 
THE IMP - Ch.2 Page1
 
by ImpXimon
Business Dealings by Crackers
+3
 
 
Business Dealings
 
by Crackers
CATastrophe #0093 by Catastrophecomics
 
 
CATastrophe #0093
[Comm] A Different Kind of Fluffshark by VoidShark
 
 
[Comm] A Different Kind of Flu...
 
by VoidShark
See More in Favorites
Profile
╭| 20 |♌| Sven Lindström | Him/Her/Them| Androgynous | Vegetarian | Bi, Strong Male Pref|╮
I am just that bi, derpy dragon that yells pervy shit and draws porn. :u

My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/yBcyNMa

PayPal: littlefluffydreamgoat@gmail.com




Commissions: Yus, I am Accepting Them. ^.=.^

Trades:Ehhhhh. Maybe. Depends. >.=.<
Requests: Friends Only, Sorry ;.=.;

I draw mainly NSFW stuff, but if you wﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞant SFW art from me that is fine by me. o3o

I am dyslexic and I tend to have a hard time understanding what is said through text, so please forgive me if I misunderstood something. >w<

Things I'm willing to draw: Note that I will be updating this constantly as I find fetishes. x3


╭━━━━━| MMOs I'm On :3 |━━━━━╮

NOTE: I DO NOT play all of these at once, I may play one or two of the three like a month or so and then switch.


Elder Scrolls Online
Character: Vah'Shiir
"Server": EU


Pantheon: The Rise of the Fallen (soon)
Character: Unknown
Server: Unknown


Project: Gorgon
Character: Varenthyl
Server: N/A


╭━━━━━━━━━━━━|My Custom Species Account|━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

QueenoftheKritaus
QueenoftheKritaus



╭━━━━━━━━━━━━|My Pony Account|━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Lamri
Lamri





╭━━━━━━━━━━━━|My Mate <3|━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
  
FluffyLittleGoat
FluffyLittleGoat



╭━━━━━━━━━━|Furs I Consider Family|━━━━━━━━━━╮
Butlerdog13
Butlerdog13
,
poner41
poner41
,
MrMidknight
MrMidknight
,
Demoniceevee
Demoniceevee
,
RazTheRedTanuki
RazTheRedTanuki



╭━━━━━━━━━━━━|Close Friends/Best Friends :3 |━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
  
Butlerdog13
Butlerdog13
,
poner41
poner41
,
SansTheSkelly
SansTheSkelly
,
Hiddengrump
Hiddengrump
,
Izelith
Izelith
,
DMEIN
DMEIN
and
eeveefan
eeveefan
,
lavilovi
lavilovi
,
MrMidknight
MrMidknight
,
Demoniceevee
Demoniceevee


░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Page
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Role-play
░█░░█░░█░░░░

I do, but I'm not the best at it. x3


___________________________________________________,d8*_________________
_________________________________________________,d88**_________________
_______________________________________________,d888`**_________________
____________________________________________,d888`****__________________
___________________________________________,d88`******__________________
_________________________________________,d88`*********_________________
________________________________________,d8`************________________
______________________________________,d8****************_______________
____________________________________,d88**************..d**`____________
__________________________________,d88`*********..d8*`****______________
________________________________,d888`****..d8P*`********_______________
________________________._____,d8888*8888*`*************________________
______________________,*_____,88888*8P*****************_________________
____________________,*______d888888*8b.****************_________________
__________________,P_______dP__*888.*888b.**************________________
________________,8*________8____*888*8`**88888b.*********______________
______________,dP________________*88_8b.*******88b.******______________
_____________d8`__________________*8b_8b.***********8b.***_____________
___________,d8`____________________*8._8b.**************88b.___________
__________d8P_______________________88.*8b.***************_____________
________,88P________________________*88**8b.************_______________
_______d888*_______.d88P____________888***8b.*********_________________
______d8888b..d888888*______________888****8b.*******________*_________
____,888888888888888b.______________888*****8b.*****_________8_______
___,8*;88888P*****788888888ba._____888******8b.****______*_8'_*______
__,8;,8888*_________`88888*_________d88********8b.***______*8*'________
__)8e888*__________,88888be._______888*********8b.**_______8'__________
_,d888`___________,8888888***_____d888**********88b.*____d8'___________
,d88P`___________,8888888Pb._____d888`***********888b.__d8'____________
888*____________,88888888**___.d8888*************______d8'_____________
`88____________,888888888____.d88888b*********________d88'_____________
______________,8888888888bd888888********_____________d88'_____________
______________d888888888888d888********________________d88'_____________
______________8888888888888888b.****____________________d88'____________
______________88*._*88888888888b.*______.oo._____________d888'__________
______________`888b.`8888888888888b._.d8888P_______________d888'________
_______________**88b.`*8888888888888888888888b...____________d888'______
________________*888b.`*8888888888P***7888888888888e.__________d888'____
_________________88888b.`********.d8888b**__`88888P*____________d888'___
_________________`888888b_____.d88888888888**__`8888.____________d888'__
__________________)888888.___d888888888888P______`8888888b.______d88888'
_________________,88888*____d88888888888**`________`8888b__________d888'
________________,8888*____.8888888888P`______________`888b.________d888'
_______________,888*______888888888b...________________`88P88b.__d8888'_
______.db.___,d88*________88888888888888b________________`88888888888___
__,d888888b.8888`_________`*888888888888888888P`______________******____
_/*****8888b**`______________`***8888P*``8888`__________________________
__/**88`_______________________________/**88`__________________________
__`|'_____________________________`|*8888888'_________________________

Links and Contact Details
Twitter
MintyDragonButt
Discord
MintyScalieButt#5727
Watching1483 usersSee All
joinspecial1
HardyBoy
norphen
alucaje
Pastel
thanu
Foxy101
Kudo
LongLevy
Deretto
Felyn
Blakenfen
Carpetwurm
orf
orf
kovaltiel
Takiro
Stratus
NotSafeForReality
Evolve
NachoLibres
ChellEdge
PeteyWave
lorddraco1000
Evab100
Aduro
Tyranid
Podo
JAMESHEART
lordSilverTail
Darkstar20202
TheLazyFable
Mallaro
Theblackhand
Finnian
SenGrisane
Davidjacobson93
 
Neos8
1 day, 4 hrs ago
hello and thanks for the fave
DjijeyHellfire
1 day, 19 hrs ago
Thanks for faving ^w^
<3
McDDenton
2 weeks ago
thanks for yet another fav =D
MazedMarten
2 weeks, 1 day ago
:0 *Licks all the dicks*
Blakenfen
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Thanks for the watch! ;3
McDDenton
4 weeks, 1 day ago
Thanks for the Fav, much appreciated ^^
GoniFox
1 month ago
Thank you for the fave! ^^
TheLazyFable
1 month, 1 week ago
Ohhh okay cool :p you should draw some more ponies xD

and Thank you for the watch again c:
CausationCorrelation
1 month, 1 week ago
Hey thanks for watching c: glad you like my stuff :3
Sunlight
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Thanks, cutie! :3
Sunlight
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hello, sweety! Thanks for the fave :3
Dracolicoi
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Thanks fur faving!
Shout:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.